Ashdown & Bee


Alot has been happening in my world lately, most importantly, my partner Simon & I have launched our new business called Ashdown & Bee!  

It's a joint venture combining Simon's signwriting & artwork and my styling & interior design work!

Please check out our brand new website here
www.ashdownandbee.com




We'll have a lot more portfolio photos coming soon, as well as more artwork by Simon! (Years of illustrations ready, I just need to scan and price them!).  

Art work is also available by commission so get intouch! 
We'd love to hear from you! 
info@ashdownandbee.com

Sign by Simon Murray | Ashdown & Bee

Sign by Simon Murray | Ashdown & Bee

Assistant Styling by Melissa Simonetta | Ashdown & Bee
Assistant Styling by Melissa Simonetta | Ashdown & Bee

p.s. We're also on facebook!

xx

Labels: , , ,