Prop Styling

It's been a busy month for styling in June with a few exciting projects I was lucky enough to style!

First up was a fashion shoot with aussie actor Sarah Snook in an amazing studio with such character!  Can't wait to share the final shots!  (Sarah also has an article in the latest Harpers Bazaar as a "One to Watch!")

melissa simonetta stylist

melissa simonetta stylist

melissa simonetta stylist

melissa simonetta stylist

melissa simonetta stylist


 I also styled a house in the inner west for a tv advertisement for the Cancer Council's Girls Night In!  The Cancer Council approached me at a time when I found out an extremely close person to me was diagnosed with cancer (same day infact!) so I feel really honoured to have worked on this project.

Gorgeous products thanks to Vanessa at Lived In Coogee, Kellie at Ada & Darcy and Carla from Bellezza Interiors (as well as my own ever-growing collection of props and homewares!)


melissa simonetta stylist

melissa simonetta stylist

melissa simonetta stylist

melissa simonetta stylist

melissa simonetta stylist



Last week I assisted the lovely Shannon Fricke on an advertising shoot for Domayne in a beautiful home at Palm Beach in Sydney.

Here's a few shots outside the location in the early morning and late afternoon.... 


melissa simonetta stylist


melissa simonetta stylist

melissa simonetta stylist



...and finally, some leftover Bahamas style props at my home which look unreal against my black walls.



melissa simonetta stylist



All photos taken by me with my iphone/instagram

Labels: , , , , , ,